India’s largest Retail Option Traders Online Conference
OPTION OMEGA 3.0 is one of the largest retail Option Traders Online Conferences ever conducted in India.
OPTION OMEGA 3.0 is an exclusive annual event of the Traders Gurukul family always conducted in the month of July. The online conference comprises of 3 different themes spread across
1.Understanding open interest of futures
2.Understanding open interest of options
4.Importance of IVR
5.Using IVR and data to find critical points of reversal"
1. Option Chain Page
2. OI and Volume
3. Changes in Open Interest
4. PUT CALL Ratio
5. Identifiying Support and Resistance using OI
1. Credit and Debit spreads are risk defined strategies, and using charts of the spreads make them more effective and also reduce the risk further.
2. The session will cover how to identify trading setups with lots of actual examples."
" OPTIONS GOLDEN RATIOS
➢ PRICE CONFLUENCE
➢ VOLUME VS PRICE VS OI: Action Reaction
➢ AAA (E) TRADE SETUP"
1) How we deploy a monthly IRONFLY 2) How do we adjust it during sideways markets 3) How do we adjust it during trending markets 4) Backtest data 5) Position sizing /Risk Management 6) My psychology behind it
In this session you will learn about Scalping in Nifty & BN Futures & Options Using My Set Up With Open Interest, With Chart Indicators Which I Will present it from A Chess Game To Make The Understanding Easier For us to Scalp During Intraday Trading. As this is a Discretionary process, one needs to understand the risks involved in this strategy.
In this session, we will go through some high reward strategies which have higher MDD and some moderate reward strategies which have lower MDD and discuss in detail the pros and cons of each of the decision.
"1. The strategy applies a tweak to the classical textbook candlestick pattern.
2. Built using quantitative rules, it can be automated.
3. Uses a real time market data verification filter.
4. It's a strategy for option buyers and option sellers.
5. Backtested and forward tested results.
1.Few pointers on title topic
2.Analysis & Prediction
3.Strategy formation with risk analysis
4.Decision making & execution
7.Journaling & reflection
"What you will learn.
1. Entry rules for Expiry day strategy
2. Stop loss rules.
3. Exit Rules for.
4. Position Sizing and Money Management
5. The process of Identifying right strike price with Proper Risk management.
6. This is an intraday strategy is designed to generate profits over a longer-term period if one follows it with discipline as it exploits the theta edge over the period of the day.
5 years Back-tested results in Bank nifty, 3 years Back tested results in Nifty and 2 years actual trades results Prerequisites: Basics of Options with ATM, ITM OTM, Strangles, Straddles and Guts."
What you will learn.
1. Understand the Bearish technical sign with the help of MA.
2. Understand how the long-dated option works.
3. Analysing the index return yoy.
4. Analysing the option returns when the market turns bearish.
Founder, B.K. Training
CEO , Pasi Technologies
Partner , Define Edge
Professional Quant Trader
Founder , oipulse
Founder & CEO, Auric Algos
CEO & Founder - The Intraday Expert
Founder, Murli's Options Trading Academy (MOTA).
Director of Education, Tradersgurukul